1. handling SIGINT in shell scripts when executing another shell script.
I have a simple shell script foo1.sh that invokes another shell script
foo2.sh, something like below:
echo "## [$DATE_TIME] User interrupt ignored,"
trap SIGINT_handler 2
while executing foo1.sh, if the script receives SIGINT, how do I ignore
the SIGINT in foo2.sh ? somehow foo2.sh does not finish to completion
and is killed after receiving SIGINT. but foo1.sh is still executing.
Is there any way to trap this signal in the child script. ? Please
share your thots and inputs on this topic.
2. Boot disk
3. Q: How can I have a shell script call another shell script...
4. Anyone using the Netra T1 as a Web server?
5. Shell script invoking other shell scripts
6. Description of unix COFF files. Where?
7. Convert Bash shell script to Korn shell script
8. 3c595 as a module == problems
9. Shell Script Help (C-Shell Script)
10. How to pass a variable from a shell script to another shell script...
11. Shell script acting as interactive shell - $0 not script name??
12. shell script within shell script (general question)
13. ps: no controlling terminal when running shell script from cron