Julian Date Conversion

Post by Anh Schneid » Thu, 06 Oct 1994 06:32:27

I know this is available and hate to spend time re-inventing the wheel..
If anyone knows where I can find the program that converts julian date
to month/day/year it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Anh

1. julian date conversion

        I know I can convert the current date to julian with date +"%j" but
can anyone tell me how I can convert any date to julian so I can compare
the two?

thanks,
mike

--
  |--                         |  Homepage= http://www.paranoia.com/~escape/

  |--                         | Interested in seeing your business on the WWW?
------------------------------| **  Contact us at http://www.chataqua.com/  **

2. UI Importance

3. JULIAN DATE CONVERSION SUB

4. Use increament backup.

5. julian date conversion

6. 3d Xpression Unix Driver.

7. Julian date conversion

8. kstat ioctl and ethernet statistics

9. how to convert a given date to Julian Date

10. perl date conversion for NETSCAPE: bookmark file date format?

11. Date conversions using DATE

12. julian dates