Ytalk

Post by Eugene » Thu, 17 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hi.  Does anyone know if there is a way to ytalk under Windows?  I
know the author of ytalk hasn't ported the chat program to Windows
yet, but I was wondering if there was already an outside Windows
program that could accomplish this feat.  Thanks.

-Eugene

(To write back, remove the "spambad" part of my e-mail address.)

1. talk,ntalk,ytalk ? from X

What d'ya think?

Situation:

My PC ----->SLIP---> HOST -----------------> JohnDoe's PC

On since Thu May 18 14:59 (CST) on ttyp0, idle 0:01, from johndoe.net
New mail received Thu May 18 16:10 1995 (CST)
No Plan

JohnDoe is on the HOST onsite network.

I just want to "ntalk" to JohnDoe.

I think I need to:

This should contact him but I don't know what he is receiving at his
PC.  I would be interested in trying this with someone to see if it is
possible or if I am just nuts.

Any answers?
Any takers?

Let me know.
Thanks,
Rick
Rick Mantooth

Quote: If it was easy, Anyone could do it!

2. Curses input routines and EOF

3. ytalk for Solaris2.3

4. Multiple authentication sources?

5. ntalk/ytalk where?

6. Problem in sharing a printer connected to the Intel Netport print server?

7. Ytalk HEEEELP!

8. Does Linux support MilleniumG200 AGP

9. Source for Talk or YTalk

10. ytalk under solaris

11. YTALK - How to compile it under Linux?

12. ytalk on solaris 2.3

13. Talk,ntalk and YTalk