Why don't rz/rb/rx work?!

Post by Nicholas Constantine Richar » Tue, 18 Jul 1995 04:00:00

rz, rb and rx All give heinous transfer errors when I attempt to send
from a dialup connection to my account.

I don't know what to try.  RTS/CTS _seems_ to be enabled both on my
machine and on the Sun at the University.

Please help.

Nicholas Richards

CIS Undergraduate
University of Oregon
Eugene, Oregon

1. Why don't rz/rb/rx work?!

Most likely this is due to a non-8-bit connection to the provider. We solved
this problem from our Netblazer by using 'rlogin -8 <machine>' - worked
flawlessly with the original rz/rb/rx software - other modified software
using the same protocol may have difficulties - we haven't tested all of them
yet.

Richard Dows

2. setting up a bogus tape drive

3. Why does'nt rx and rb seem to work

4. NAT & DNS

5. rx,rb DONT WORK BUT rz DOES

6. Quickcam Express configuration help

7. I don't understand why this code isn't working

8. Network copy

9. WHY-WHY-WHY.....my Mitsumi CD don't seek at boot??!!!!!

10. Windows for people who don't want to know why it doesn't work?

11. Ftp site for rb or rx utility