Consensys V4.2, anybody hear of it?

Post by geoffrey.a.mye » Thu, 18 Mar 1993 01:43:53

A co-worker of mine received a flyer about an OS called Consensys V4.2
and was wondering if anyone had heard of it.  The flyer says that it is
derived from UNIX SVR4 under license from UNIX System Laboratories, Inc.
It has an X Windows-based GUI.

It is a bit pricey, although about half of USL's version, as I've been
told.

Well, how about it? Anybody have it, use it, like it, hate it, wrote it.

Please respond via email.  If there is enough interest I will summarize
and repost.  Thanks in advance.
--
Until later, Geoffrey Myers     404.750.5247    cbnewsm!geof

1. NNTP over SSL, port 563, anybody know, anybody hear

Your current nntp server could be secured with stunnel or SSLWRAP:
http://netwinsite.com/dnews/recent.htm#secure
http://www.stunnel.org/examples/encrypt_services.html

As a news reader, Netscape Messenger supports the snews protocol.

--
Regards,

2. need help getting 2nd printer working

3. E-mail address of Orchid & Ultrastor ?

4. Problems with Consensys V4.2 async and SAS drivers

5. Wanted automatic message when going to my ftp site

6. CONSENSYS V4 EXPERIENCES?

7. SSH Sentinel to OpenBSD VPN

8. ? Info on CONSENSYS V4 ?

9. Consensys V4 -- Experiences

10. Consensys v4

11. anybody heard of VFAX (Voicemail/fax)?

12. Has anybody heard of...