French Minitel term settings?

Post by Patrick HU » Sun, 03 May 1992 08:55:08

        Hi Fellow netters!

I am looking for the right termcap entry on Unix for the french
Minitel. A friend of mine is using a Minitel (network over the
phone for various kinds of services in France) to log on his
Unix machine to communicate with me. But all we found was a
set term=vt100
to be able to see something on his terminal. If any of you
wizards know the right entry for this, please post or e-mail.
I have been told that it exists, it's called term=minitel1b,
but my informant doesn't have the code.

        Thanks.

|----------------------------------------------------|
|Patrick HURT       Illinois Institute Of Technology |

|----------------------------------------------------|
--
|----------------------------------------------------|
|Patrick HURT       Illinois Institute Of Technology |

|----------------------------------------------------|

1. Adding French (real French) locale to 2.6 machine

Hi,
I'm in trouble.  I have folks asking for locale fr_FR to be installed
on a box running Sparc Solaris 2.6

I can't find any such package on the 2.6 distro and no docs or other
helping hints here.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated- point me to the docs if nothing
else.

Thanks

2. DNS local host's IP always 0.0.0.0 - but works fine, why?

3. Wanted: French applications and French Sun support

4. Two simple XFree86 4.0.2 questions!

5. Wyse Console setting ?? for French Keyboard.

6. NFS and hostnames

7. serveur minitel

8. HELP: Installation of Solaris 2.5.1

9. minitel emulator for linux