UNIX node info please

Post by Dumb Tool » Fri, 02 Jun 1995 04:00:00

        This is mostly the wrong group for this posting, but it
was a close as I could find to the mark from my subscription
menu.  I'd like to know what is entailed (besides a lot of
work) in creating your own node on the net. IE: allowing net
access from my own computer, with my own domain, just as my
college does, and other commerical providers.

        If you could suggest and reference material, or email
the details of what is needed (a isdn line in, etc), I'd be
most appricative.

My thanks,
G.W.
(like you can't read the header or sig:

--
G.W. Willman, IV               *     The strength to change what I can,
The University of *ia     *   The inability to accept what I cannot,