Q: AIX + Oracle + CICS + MQUEUE --> HPUX. Does it work?

Q: AIX + Oracle + CICS + MQUEUE --> HPUX. Does it work?

Post by s. keeli » Sun, 01 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Hi.  I'm hoping there's someone out there who is familiar with one or
the other apps above as implemented on HPUX.  I'm looking for
potential gotchas that we should be aware of in a migration from AIX
to HPUX.

It's been mentioned that upgrading to the latest version of MQUEUE
may eliminate our need for CICS.  I'm familiar with Oracle on HPs,
but all the others are new to me.  Thanks for anything you can offer.

--

                  Contract Programmer; inquire within.

       zcat /usr/doc/timezone/Introduction.gz |*ney | less