Looking for survey software

Post by Scott W. Paisley 303-497-76 » Sat, 15 Oct 1994 08:51:01

I'm looking for a piece (or pieces) of unix software (commerial or
otherwise) which will allow me to run a survey for our site.

Anyone know of a package that will allows users to execute a command
which will give them a series of questions and give me a data file I
can then frob with some stat software?

Any leads would be appreciated!

Thanks,

 NIST  Boulder, CO

1. Looking for software version tracking software

Is anyone aware of a source software package available on Unix
(preference Solaris) which attempts something like this:

o       audits your $PATH looking for known software packages
o       creates a database tracking the packages and their versions
o       compares against a database of packages and their current versions
o       provides support for downloading new versions.

Think something like CPAN only for non-Perl code .

Thanks for any ideas you might have.
--

<*> O- <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>

2. Finding the phsical address for a virtual address

3. Looking for software to LOG & SEARCH changes to hardware or software.

4. ftape and file links

5. Lockhart's OSF DCE book?

6. Survey on reuse of software components

7. 5300 and MkLinux

8. Software Administration Survey

9. web-based Survey-taking software

10. Tru64 Unix Survey for Software Developers

11. Software AG / Linux survey

12. news group client software survey