spell: cannot initialize hash table

Post by J. Kelly Cunningh » Sun, 16 Oct 1994 03:08:19

Can someone tell me what this means and how to fix it?

Thanks, kc

Post by devi.. » Sun, 16 Oct 1994 12:08:00

Subject: spell: cannot initialize hash table

Can someone tell me what this means and how to fix it?

Thanks, kc

1. How to fix "spell: cannot initialize hash table" ?

I use trn to read news.  All of the sudden, Rnmail an Pnews
start doing this:

        Check spelling, Send, Abort, Edit, or List? c
        ---- misspelled words -------------------------------------
        spell: cannot initialize hash table

How do I fix it?  How did I break it?

If it's any help, the editor (pico) has no problem doing spell checks.

Thanks, kc

2. UTP FOOBAR (SOLUTION)

3. Reading spell(1) hash-table

4. Kernel Question

5. iptables v1.2.2: can't initialize iptables table `filter': Table does not exist

6. suse 7.0 and onboard promise ata 100

7. disassembler for a PowerPC

8. shared hash table between apache children

9. Common hash table implementation

10. hash table

11. Dynamic Hash Tables (Desperate Help needed)

12. is there any C library for hash table?