unix spreadsheets

Post by Richard Scho » Sat, 07 Apr 1990 01:24:10

Does anyone know of a GOOD spreadsheet for unix? We have a Sparc Server 330
with six NCD X-terminals. We are looking for one to run under Xwindows &
SunOS 4.0.3. with Motif. We know Lotus, Borland and WordPerfect have ported
their DOS products to Unix and also 20/20 & eXclaim. We'd like to know if
anyone has experience with these products. We'd like to know about data
exchange, worksheet compatiblity ,DataBase linkage and COST.
        Thanks in advance. If this turns into a useful discussion I'll post it.

Richard L. Scholz

uunet!ccorp!rscholz

1. Unix spreadsheet application

Hello,

   does anyboudy knows if there is a spreadsheet application for
    unix that can compare to Windows eXcell?

          Thanks for advise

                       Rita

2. AMD K6 ...

3. Looking for UNIX spreadsheet

4. declaring functions

5. Unix spreadsheet?

6. Diamond SpeedStar 24X/ViewSonic 15E & X setup. How??

7. UNIX SPREADSHEETS?

8. Help!!

9. Spreadsheets for Unix ?

10. Spreadsheets for Unix

11. Spreadsheet for UNIX???

12. Free NExS spreadsheet software for UNIX users

13. Spreadsheet for Unix?