lex question

Post by Josh Abra » Thu, 05 Mar 1992 08:08:30

Hello....

I want to create a lex analyzer function. The lex library contains a main entry
point. I've already got a main entry point. (Geez, forgive me, but this is
beginning to sound more like sex than lex!!). So...how do I disable/override
the main in the library so that I won't have multiply-defined mains?

I'm on SPARCstation 2 walking SUN OS 4.1.1.

Please reply by email.

Thanks in advance,

Josh
--

"A minute passes unnoticed for those who are content, but for the needy,
it is part of a string of endless lifetimes..." - "The Bellero Shield"

lex question

Post by Josh Abra » Fri, 06 Mar 1992 05:59:39

|> Hello....
|>
|> I want to create a lex analyzer function. The lex library contains a main entry
|> point. I've already got a main entry point. (Geez, forgive me, but this is
|> beginning to sound more like sex than lex!!). So...how do I disable/override
|> the main in the library so that I won't have multiply-defined mains?

I've received all the help I needed...and more. Thanks for all the helpful

Josh.