AIX Printing question

Post by James Whitl » Tue, 30 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I am using qprt to print some text files to a dot matrix printer. I have
successfully used the '-E+', '-W+', etc. to change the size of the text.
However, what I am wanting to do it change the size of the text on
certain lines (mainly the top few lines of the title in most cases) to
one size and have other text in another size. I have used the '-Z!'
and feeding the lines separately, but this messes up my page alignment.
Is there are way to bury the size codes in the text file? What are my
options?

Thanks,
James Whitlow
--