\\\** UNIX Administrators - All Levels - US/PA/NJ **///

\\\** UNIX Administrators - All Levels - US/PA/NJ **///

Post by Alex Crai » Sun, 09 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Permanent Employment Opportunity Announcement

UNIX Administrators (Junior & Senior Levels)

     Requirements:

1. 1+ years UNIX systems administration experience.
2. candidates for the senior level positions should have experience
   in more vs. less of the following: AIX OR SCO/UNIX, SYBASE,
   internet connectivity, TCP/IP, firewalls, H/W & S/W installation
   per se.

     Compensation:

to $60K++

     Comment:

Offers opportunity to learn in a large, multi-platform Client/Server
environment including mainframes, minis & PC's with a nationally
reknowned company.

     Location:

Southeastern Pennsylvania

Even if you are not interested or qualified, please call ASAP with any
referrals. This is an immediate and urgent need for a valued client and
therefore, we are offering a $1000.00 finders fee to anyone who leads us
to a candidate who is hired for this position.

     Notes:

1) You must be legally qualified to work in the United States to apply
for this position.

2) If possible, we prefer that resumes be emailed to us in a word
processed format (ideally MS Word, but we can convert almost anything).
--
Regards,

Alex Craig, General Manager
Technical Placement, Inc.
P.O. Box 23
Pennsburg, PA  18073
Voice:  215-679-4620
Fax:    215-679-5384

1. UNIX Systems Administrators - US/PA & NJ

Permanent Employment Opportunity Announcement

   UNIX System Administrator

     Requirements:

1. 7+ years experience in UNIX operating system administration.
2. 3+ years participating in complete UNIX operating system
administration.
3. 5-10 years of operations system support experience.

     Comment:

 \\**  World's premier industry leader/campus-type setting!  **//
\\** Top-flight, compensation, benefits, technical resources! **//

     Location:

Southern New Jersey

[...]

for these positions.

2) If possible, we prefer that resumes be emailed to us in a word
processed format (ideally MS Word, but we can convert almost anything).
--
Regards,

Alex Craig, General Manager
Technical Placement, Inc.
P.O. Box 23
Pennsburg, PA  18073
Voice:  215-679-4620
Fax:    215-679-5384

2. How to convert RS-232 to SYNC 449???

3. \\\** UNIX Professionals - US/PA/NJ **///

4. Depca and Linux 1.2.1

5. US-PA,NJ,DE Unix Sys Admin

6. WHAT'S THAT ????

7. \\\** Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator - US/NJ **///

8. mkmf

9. \\\** UNIX Systems Administrator - US/NJ **///

10. US-NJ(973) **UNIX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATORS**

11. US-NJ-Princeton UNIX/Solaris System Administrator

12. US-NJ - UNIX (AIX) Systems Administrator - Major Financial Org

13. World Leader Needs UNIX Systems Administrators $ to 70K - US/NJ