need lpr filter to handle F77 carriage control characters

need lpr filter to handle F77 carriage control characters

Post by Glenn Popel » Fri, 09 Nov 1990 17:33:01

  We've just hooked up a Fuji lineprinter to our Sun 4/390, and were
disappointed to find that the F77 carriage control characters were not
being interpreted on our printouts.

  Before I try to hack up a filter to do this, I thought I'd ask around
to see if there's a filter readily available. Any help would be
appreciated, of course...

glenn popelka
Laboratory for Astrophysics and Space Research

lasr::popelka (span)

need lpr filter to handle F77 carriage control characters

Post by Brian Fitzgera » Sat, 10 Nov 1990 00:01:16

lpr -f