Network Adapter

Post by Karl » Tue, 21 May 2002 10:29:58

How do I get a Netgear FA311 network card to work under OpenUNIX 8?

The card's installation disk had instructions on how to copy an installation
file into the UNIX system, but that was fro SCO OpenServer.  I tried it
anyway and it gave a directory create error.

TIA,
Karl

1. Network adapter compatability HP EN1207D-TX PCI 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter

Hello,

I am a newbie.  I installed Linux-Mandrake 6.5 Deluxe from Macmillan
Software.  I want to configure my network adapter and cable modem.  It
doesn't seem that my Ethernet Card is compatible, it is an HP EN1207D-TX PCI
10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter.

My Computer is a HP Pavilion 4550Z Running Windows98 and Linux-Mandrake.
My cable provider uses DHCP.  They do not provide Linux support.

2. networking question: can OpenBSD support multiple public/routable interfaces?

3. ftp boot but network adapter not in Network expanded driver list?

4. GPL regarding consultants

5. Two network adapters on seperate networks problem

6. Logitec mouseman marble adb mouse

7. Binding 2 network adapters to achieve better network performance

8. Problem with 2.2.2: SIOCARDDRT: invalid argument

9. Free SCO network driver for NE/2-32 MCA network adapter

10. Does AIX support Combine 2 network adaptor to form a single network interface using single IP

11. Debian Potato 2.2r3 doesn't get my Compaq NC3121 network adapter run

12. Network adapter problems!

13. Weird network adapter problem