Where to get telnet Client sources ?

Post by Alexander Humphrey » Sat, 20 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Can Anybody tell me where to find sources for a telnet client ?
Would need them for Sun Hp or Linux.

Thanx ,
Alex

Where to get telnet Client sources ?

Post by Alexander Humphrey » Sat, 20 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Sorry - previus reply adress wasnt right ... use this one please.
Bye,
Alex

Post by Mike O'Conno » Sun, 28 Dec 1997 04:00:00

:Can Anybody tell me where to find sources for a telnet client ?
:Would need them for Sun Hp or Linux.

ftp://ftp.cray.com/src/telnet is a good place to start...

--

 InterNIC WHOIS: MJO | (has my PGP & Geek Code info) | Phone: +1 248-848-4481

1. Getting IP address of client from SCO Telnet

I was wondering if anyone could help solve a telnet problem.

I'm working with a SCO Unix v3.2 host and what I'm trying to do is
resolve the IP address of the client that established the telnet session
at login with the psuedo tty where it was attached.

I'm know that the wtmp and utmp in HP-UX logs this information
automatically, because "who -u" will display the client name/IP address.
I've tried using the last, netstat, and various other commands but have
been unsuccessful.  I'm wondering if the answer really resides in the
telnetd or inetd processes.

One last thing to add is that the client is a Win95 workstation using
RUMBA ObjectX controls in VB (This provides the telnet session embedded
within a VB application).

Thanks in advance for your help,

Joe Schumacher
Systems Analyst

http://www.ia.net/~jschumac

2. Child shell affecting parent question?

3. Source for telnet daemon/client w. RFC1408/1409 ?

4. polarity in xfree

5. simple telnet client source code

6. color depth

7. Where to find telnet client source?

8. RedHat 4.0, UUCP, Sendmail and mail importing problems

9. Getting started on scripting telnet sessions from a Linux client

10. Where can I find source code for a Telnet client?

11. getting IP address of telnet client

12. command line telnet client source code need!

13. i need telnet client source codes