Friendly UNIX editor (where to find joe)

Friendly UNIX editor (where to find joe)

Post by Timothy J Luo » Mon, 13 Feb 1995 04:04:29

Someone mentioned not knowing where Joe could be found.  Here are two
locations I was sent to.

ftp://maja.zems.etf.hr/pub/tools/editors/joe-2.8.tar.gz

ftp://smile.srce.hr/pub/tools/editors/src/joe2.2.tar.gz

TjL
--

NeXTstep 3.2 m68k    UNIX workstations         Shell=tcsh 6.05.01
Allegheny College    No Root/super-user access    1 Peter 3:15-16

1. unix text editors -which one should I get that's user friendly?

Hi again,

I'm looking for a good and not-too-expensive unix text editor that
people from a windows background won't be intimidated by.  People will
be using this editor to  edit scripts and to develope code with.  I
use VI and VIM, but I think most people would be against learning the
unintuitive commands.  User-friendly is the keyword here.

TIA,

Kevin R.

2. GA-5AX & AMDK6-2+ 450 - Report

3. Friendly UNIX editor

4. Solaris

5. Is there a user-friendly editor available for SCO unix?

6. undeliverable mail

7. A more user friendly editor for Unix?

8. kdb debuger

9. Is there a user-friendly editor available for SCO unix?

10. Joe editor broken during telnet

11. JOE editor. ??? about Home/End keys

12. JOE editor can't use Home/End/Pgup/Pgdn