Problem in using the graphic library in C under QNX

Problem in using the graphic library in C under QNX

Post by v.. » Thu, 28 Jul 1994 02:18:02

Hi
I'm using QNX and I am trying to use the Watcom C/C++.
I just can't manage to use theWatcom C graphic library.
I included the following line in my program  (#include <graph.h>)
While compiling the system does'nt show any error.But when I run my program
i can't see the result and the system halts my program and says memory fault ..
Can anyone help me out

Thanks

Milan Vora

1. Unix Libraries Ins/Outs

Can someone point me to some basic information on unix shared and static
libraries for someone who's just starting out developing libs for unix?
What do they all mean?

--
    _ ___  _
   | |   \| |     Jeff Saenz
   | | |  | |     Jet Propulsion Laboratory
 __| |  _/| |__   Pasadena, CA 91101
|____|_|  |____|

2. Netscape install question.

3. Compare file modification date using tcsh built-ins

4. 3com3c589 on laptop with kernel 1.2.13

5. Stabbed US preacher flees INDIA state (The same INS tactics used against the stabbed preacher)

6. UUCP gives "fxx x xx x" (garbage) when connecting

7. Plug-Ins using C++

8. User Authentication in Apache

9. supraexpress modems (28.8) problems w/dial-ins

10. Netscape plug-ins problem

11. Problems with dialing out when dial-ins are enabled

12. Netscape 4.51 and plug-ins problem

13. How to use the graphic library in C under QNX