by ARDEC|mi » Tue, 02 Jan 1990 23:17:00
Does anybody know where I can obtain a PD version of /usr/ucb/fmt?
1. fmt removes characters with code > 127
The GNU fmt will handle 8-bit characters.
Siemens Corporate Research, 755 College Road East, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA
2. NFS not starting on reboot
3. Where can I get a copy of fmt (source) ??
4. Quota questions
5. Creating web access to source code (aka OpenSolaris source browser)
6. Null Modem link
7. Source Code printing for code reviews....
8. 2.4.16 bugs???
9. Get the source code of Code Crusader
10. Portable code: Same C++ code source for MS-Windows and XFree86.
11. Can any open source compiler convert C++ source to C source?
12. XM:3332 Apollo series SCSI-1 drivers in C source code
13. Descent source code released!