Tape Drivers and Comm Packages

Post by Lou Dellavers » Mon, 15 Feb 1993 07:52:36

Hi,
I am running Consensys SVR4.2 (flame away, but I own it and it costs too
much to change). One BIG problem is that they do not support a QIC-80
format taoe drive (they have been promising forever). Is their a PD
or commerical source for such a driver (CMS driver does not work).
Even source code from another unix would help, I will try to port.

The other thing I don't have is a good comm pacjage with Z-Modem.
Currently I use MSDOS and copy to unix after the session, but reboots
to switch the OS are a pain.

Thanks,
Lou

Lou Dellaverson

1. DDE to TCP/IP Comm Driver Avail,DDE2TCP,Demo Program Avail,Custom Drivers Avail

        DDE to TCP/IP Real Time Data Pump

DDE2TCP, is a Real Time Data Pump used as a data bridge
between DDE applications and ANY host system using
TCP/IP (SUN,HP,IBM,Apple, etc).  DDE2TCP runs in the
background, totally transparent between server and target
system.

DDE2TCP is perfect for use with any MMI system or spread
sheet such as FIX,WONDERWARE,GENESIS,LabTech,EXCEL,LOTUS
for real time update of SQL databases residing on other hosts.
DDE2TCP comes with it's own configurator for fast and effective
setup.  DDE2TCP runs on WINDOWS 3.1,3.11,95 and NT.  Site
licenses,volume discounts and modifications are available.
For more information on this product or our other porducts
and custom services contact:

                Marshall Rowe
                Custom Technology
                640 N. LaSalle Ste 284
                (773) 384-4104

        VISIT our WEB
        site    WWW.CUSTOM-TECH.COM

2. DHCP with two NICs

3. DDE to TCP/IP Comm Driver Avail,DDE2TCP, Custom Drivers Avail

4. Quantum Fireball & CM640B (buggy)

5. DDE to TCP/IP Comm. Driver Avail.,DDE2TCP,Sample Prog Avail,Custom Drivers Too!

6. Linux on VME system??

7. DDE to TCP/IP Comm Driver Avail,DDE2TCP,Sample Prog Avail,Custom Drivers Too.

8. Moving console to a serial line possible ?

9. DDE to TCP/IP Comm Driver Avail,DDE2TCP,Sample Prog Avail,Custom Drivers Too!

10. DDE to TCP/IP Comm Drivers Avail,DDE2TCP,Sample Prog Avail,Custom Drivers Too!

11. DDE to TCP/IP hosts Comm Driver Avail.,DDE2TCP,Free Sample Prog,Custom Drivers.

12. DDE to TCP/IP Comm Driver via TCP/IP Avail,DDE2TCP,Custom Drivers Avail

13. Reading directly from serial port at 57.6kB, or good comm package