How to send Binary file between unix(Internet) and Bitnet?

How to send Binary file between unix(Internet) and Bitnet?

Post by Yun-Hui L » Mon, 08 Mar 1993 16:29:16

Does anyone tell me how to send Binary file between Internet and Bitnet?
The system in Internet is Unix, and in Bitnet is VM.
I will appreciate for that.

1. How to send a message to bitnet address from internet?

   I have a bitnet address, and I do not have access to it. I have an internet
   connection that I am posting from. How do I send and email to that address?
   thanks

I'm surprised to hear that any bitnet addresses still exist, but try:

--
Bill Marcum    bmarcum at iglou dot com
"...and eleven long haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus..."

2. Linux BIOS problem. Read This!

3. sending binary file over internet in 'c'

4. Installation from SyQuest EZ-230S...

5. Help - Sending binary file by CGI (file extension problem in "i.e.")

6. Xwindows and ET4000/W32

7. Sending binary file by CGI (file extension problem in "i.e.")

8. Solaris Device Driver developers kit

9. Sending mail from Bitnet to UUCP sites

10. How to email from internet site to 'uucp' and 'bitnet' ?

11. TELNET:internet->bitnet:possible?

12. Sending binary data using send(2)

13. q: sending mail to internet from unix