ANSI information

Post by Laurence Brockma » Thu, 01 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the directioni of basic ANSI
information? I've never done anything with ANSI codes so I'd prefer
beginner stuff. I'm looking to implement this is a MOO (MUD object
oriented) server.

Laurence

--
------
Laurence Brockman                       LRHA Unix System Admin

ANSI information

Post by bmar.. » Sat, 03 Jan 1998 04:00:00

   >I was wondering if anyone could point me in the directioni of basic
   >ANSI information? I've never done anything with ANSI codes so I'd
   >prefer beginner stuff. I'm looking to implement this is a MOO (MUD
   >object oriented) server.
   >Laurence
It isn't clear whether you mean ANSI terminal escape codes or the ANSI C
programming language.  If it's the escape codes, type HELP ANSI.SYS on any
computer running MS-DOS.  If it's ANSI C, try the comp.lang.c newsgroup.

Bill Marcum

Net-Tamer V 1.09.2  - Test Drive

1. Looking for information on ANSI X3.28-1976 2.3/A4 support in Linux

I am about to begin working on a project that interfaces with an external
peripheral, which is a telephony platform. The problem is not controlling
the peripheral, which is well documented and uses an RS232 interface, but
with the manner in which communications is carried out over the RS232. The
link uses an ANSI X3.28-1976 2.3/A4 spec (or protocol?).

Is anyone familiar with ANSI X3.28 or know if someone has already created a
way to support this with Linux?

Thanks,
Gregory S. Youngblood

---
Linux as a Computer Telephony platform? Visit www.LinuxTelephony.org.

2. Windows Network Configuratin?

3. memory problems w/ C

4. SCO ANSI terminal vs. regular ANSI terminal

5. New Ultra 3 servers -- When?

6. Terminal ANSI ou SCO ANSI

7. Samba, find, Internet(through a win98 proxy server)

8. Apache Compile Error-Not ANSI but gcc is ansi

9. SCO ANSI terminal vs. regular ANSI terminal

10. ANSI, DEC controls, anonymous FTP (was Re: ANSI x3.64-1979)

11. ANSI vers non-ANSI "C" question!

12. SCO-ANSI ANSI code?