Stupid Question - Slap Me!

Post by m.. » Sat, 27 Apr 1996 04:00:00

I know this is like really simple and for the life of me I can't figure it out.
How do I set up an alias in DNS. Our newsfeed comes from the provider of our T1 but is
not hosted on our server, I need to figure out how to make a query for
"news.dhinternet.com" to be redirected to "news.leepfrog.com"
How do I do this????
Please help.
*cries of despiration*
Thanks!
Mike

1. Stupid Question - Slap Me!

I know this is like really simple and for the life of me I can't figure it out.
How do I set up an alias in DNS. Our newsfeed comes from the provider of our T1 but is
not hosted on our server, I need to figure out how to make a query for
"news.dhinternet.com" to be redirected to "news.leepfrog.com"
How do I do this????
Please help.
*cries of despiration*
Thanks!
Mike

2. Run a script when exit a shell

3. --stupid question but then there are no stupid questions--

4. Difference between "regular" and PS2 mouse?

5. Stupid, stupid, stupid...

6. Problems with Restoring Backup - logfile

7. Stupid, stupid, stupid! FAT access rights...

8. "unused pmd", what does it mean?

9. stupid stupid stupid

10. Stupid or not so stupid questions

11. Stupid, stupid question

12. One stupid question and one not so stupid

13. REALLY STUPID QUESTIONS (not so stupid)