Reverse video on Solaris console

Post by Tribhuva » Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:39:07

Hello..
Searching for a way to change the default colors
on the Solaris 8 console (from Black fg on White bg).
White (or Green) on Black is so much easier on the eyes! ;^)
Any clues?
PS. I do mean the console, _not_ an x-term window....

Thanks a lot!
Tribhuvan

1. Reverse console video???

Greetings,
I need to know if there is a way to change the default *console*
display from White on Black to Black on White.
(No X-windows or other graphical environment..just plane pc
VGA monitor console)
                            Thanks
                            Frank P.

2. Startx shuts down immediately

3. Reverse Video for a console

4. egcs1.1 on FreeBSD2.2.5 : Shared Libraries Blues :(

5. Reverse video on the console

6. RedHat 6 wierdness with KDE

7. HELP: Console stuck in reverse video !

8. Vim Stuff

9. how force reverse video on sparc2 running solaris?

10. text console login, how to fix reversed upper/lower case?

11. su causing reverse video mode

12. Part II: Setting My Prompt In Reverse Video

13. Reverse video "bleeds through" in xterm