Elm Icon

Post by Charles Hi » Sat, 03 Aug 1996 04:00:00

On my Vue, HP Visual User Environment 3.0 workspace manager, my
elm icon isn't showing I've received email, what would cause this?
Im running on a 9000/750 9.03

Thanks

1. Icons, Icon veiwer and Icon converter

Dear Newsgroup,

Looking for the following:

*  Sites and directories for icons that I can use in the toolbar when setting
    up new buttons in X
* An icon viewer for linux and I heard that you are able to get an icon
  converter from somewhere which allows you to convert icons from a Windows
  format *.ico to a format in X

Thank you to all.

DANIEL

2. Compatibility of serial cards with Linux

3. Elm problem: elm can't read mail file, why?

4. CM206 programming question?

5. Elm 2.4pl23 on SCO Unix 3.2v4.2 (OSF3.00) and elm.rc

6. Which Sparc for a Student?

7. IE5 "favourites" icons when bookmarking, was Re: Explorer 5 icon

8. Modem Prob

9. Replacing the Red Hat icon with the KDE gear icon

10. KDE2: Icon Spacing and Icon Name Wordwrapping

11. Icons, where art thou icons....

12. Icons for Fvwm-CDEmulation - icons.gif [1/1]

13. Icons missing, not showing up in Icon View in Konquerer