1. installation problem - system restart in the middle of installation
I have been trying to install Red Hat Linux 7.1 on a system that has
Win 98. But during the installation of linux, my computer will restart
for no apparent reason. Sometimes it will restart while loading the
configurations or sometime during file copying. Does anyone know a
solution to this problem??
I tired install Win 2000 on the same system and the same thing happens
2. Boot: bad file descriptor, read-only filesystem?
3. Transferrring Linux Installation w/o Installation Media
5. Installation Bitching (really long installation story)
7. Unix/linux "installation user" vs MS Windows "installation user".
8. CGI with Apache 1.3a1 on NT 4
9. Ethernet card found during installation but I see error msgs on console (server installation)
10. Is gcc installation necessary for gnumake installation ?
11. Newbie: Linux installation installation
12. error G3 R5 installation "Find installation files"
13. OpenLinux Installation trouble w/ installation source HELP! :O)