make

Post by Simon Bark » Wed, 21 Sep 1994 23:42:52

I am trying to pass tokens back from a home-grown precompiler to 'make'.
Does anyone know how 'cpp' does this?

1. Making changes to env variables and making them stick

I am a complete newbie to the Unix environment. We are running Solaris
8. Every time I make a change to the environment variables for a
particular user (notes, sybase, etc. ) the change doesn't stick after
i log off as that particular user. Does anyone have any suggestions on
how to make the changes stick regardless of if and when you log off?

Thanks in advance.

Deepika

2. Help: setting my .dtprofile

3. Making a new kernel - CVSuped, not made world yet.

4. chsh .....

5. Configuring, making & making install. WOEs! :(

6. Writing safe suid programs

7. Making Linux more user friendly

8. strange tar problem

9. Linux making inroads on the desktop...

10. What does lock_kernel and unlock_kernel actualy makes ?

11. Making Streamer-Backups

12. Predict drive life by noise it makes?

13. making from src - /usr/src/lib/csu/i386