Help -- Pcomm on Sun Sparc IPC

Post by Linda M. Rudell-Bet » Thu, 10 Nov 1994 06:53:59

I downloaded a version of Pcomm off of the Net and can't get the
"make" function to compile the program.  I'm running Sun OS 4.1.3 and
someone suggested to me that the Pcomm version might not be compatible
with 4.1.3.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

--
Linda R-B

1. Help Settin up Redhat on A sun sparc ipc

I am a newbie to Linux and i was wondering if anyone know where i can find
instructions for setting up redhat on a Sparc IPC.

I saw that on redhats web site that 5.2 will work on this i just need help
as to doing this so I can stop using winblows on my systems. Plus i like
having the same operating systems on the two differnt type of machines.

Thanks.

2. netmask question.

3. IPC-Questions (Sun SPARC)

4. PPP & SLIP with DigiBoard 8i

5. ref sun sparc ipc

6. No core file -- thanks for help

7. Sun PCMCIA Interface/SBUS card on SPARC IPC Station

8. Question about "top" and memory usage

9. Sun Sparc IPC and SunOS 4.1.1 - Questions

10. IPC error with Pcomm shell scripts

11. Checksum error upon bootup uf Sparc IPC - please help!

12. Help: Install: Sun IPC + Jaz ?

13. Help! Problem printing from Sun IPC to HPLJIID