sco unix ver 3.2.4

Post by pete » Wed, 06 Jan 1999 04:00:00

dear sir/madam,

i would like to install the sco unix ver 3.2.4 on pentium ii motherboard 333mhz,

but failed.

please advice.

thanks and best regards

sco unix ver 3.2.4

Post by Andrew Smallsha » Fri, 08 Jan 1999 04:00:00

> i would like to install the sco unix ver 3.2.4 on pentium ii motherboard 333mhz,

First of all go over to comp.unix.sco.misc and ask again.  This time
give the exact version number (there are several versions of 4.x) and
where things broke down, and details of any error messages that
appeared.

--
Andrew Smallshaw

1. Printing Problem on SCO UNIX ver 3.0

I have a problem with printing with our SCO server (ver 3.0)

A couple of weeks ago, I went to configure the rlp (remote printing
server) for the SCO box so that LYNX's on the network could print to
the SCO print queues.  This did not work (though I followed the tasks
in the guide), so I tried to undo it.

I have even resulted to restoring from a clean backup everything in:
/usr/spool, /usr/bin, /etc/lpd, /bin

I now have the following problem when anyone (including root) executes
any of the following three commands: (lp, cancel, or lpstat)

lp: cannot execute 'lp' command
cancel: cannot execute 'cancel' command
lpstat: cannot execute 'lpstat' command

Any suggestions?  (Email responses are preferred)

Prof. Cathy Bareiss
CS Department
Olivet Nazarene University

2. Magic 3dfx voodu rush

3. sco unix ver 3.4.2 fsck error

4. Undefined erase/kill characters?

5. FS: SCO UNIX over 16 user (ver. 4.2)

6. Argh, Linux 2.4.0 does not boot!

7. Async Communications with SCO UNIX System V R3.2 Ver 4.0

8. HELP! Need date algorithms...

9. Can't install uod426d on sco unix v/386 rel 3.2 ver 2.0

10. biz.sco.* replaced by comp.unix.sco.*; biz.sco.* newsgroups removed.

11. Sunlink DNI (ver 7.0 to ver 8.0)

12. Need Help X.25 Ver 1.1 for AIX Ver 3