wanted: someone to help me with mailagent

wanted: someone to help me with mailagent

Post by Timur Ta » Wed, 14 Sep 1994 10:35:56

I'm trying to use mailagent to set up a simple 4-person mailing list.  My
sysadmins won't help me because it's not a "supported" product, and I don't
see a comp.unix.mailagent group anywhere.  I'm hoping some kind soul who's
done this before can give me a few pointers.  Anyone?  Please?

MMPM/2 MIDI Device Drivers

1. mailagent help

Hi!

I installed mailagent 3.0PL60. Although I heard it does support qmail's
maildirs, I had problems setting up it to use them.

At compilation time, by inserting %~/Maildir as the mailbox name (when
running the Configure script), it started to create, in my maildir,
files named 1, 2, 3, ... for each message. In order to have them properly
readable I had to rebuild mailagent and set %~/Maildir/new as mailbox
name. This works, but it seems like a "raw" solution, as it continues
creating files named 1, 2, 3, and so on instead of using the standard
qmail convention (887352691.209.caladan, ...). Is there a workaround?

        Thanks, Mickey.

--
Michele Beltrame

http://www.italpro.com/mb/

2. Behaviour of system calls when multibyte characters are passed

3. WANTED: flex2perl convertor or someone to help me decipher a lex file

4. malformed header from script...

5. MailAgent for Agenda VR3

6. screensaver on 2.6

7. Wanted: someone with some time and patients

8. Process Creation Question

9. WANTED: someone with time and patients

10. WANTED: DNS mini-HOWTO, someone to look at draft

11. Wanted: Someone to write X application for ICQ

12. help: connecting to ISP, can someone help

13. HELP WANTED: Open Source Consultant Programmer wanted for quick project