NCFTP support

Post by William Sta » Thu, 15 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Hi,

        Is it true that some FTP sites do not support NCFTP?  If this is
the case can you name a site that doesn't?  For that matter why is this so?
        Please e-mail your responses as I don't often get to read news,
thank you.

                                        - William F. Stark

1. NCFTP 1.70 w/term support compile error

I am attempting to compile NCFTP 1.70 but keep getting the error that the file
client.a cannot be found (it is currently look in the directory where I told
it to find my term source code /usr/src/term117). The readme told me to do 2
things: 1) add -DTERM_FTP to the SDEFS and 2) add the path to client.a to LIBS
(I think he actually meant to add it to LIBDIRS). Unfortunately, I don't HAVE
a client.a file and therefore I can't tell it where to find it. Perhaps
someone can tell ME where to find it? Is it in a disk set that I don't have?
It definately is NOT on my system (I did a FIND -regex client.a to no avail).
There are programs in the term source directory such as client.c, client.h,
and client .o.

Anyone?

2. speed of imagemap

3. term version of ncftp available ?

4. Dead SVGA with 2.x.x kernels

5. ncftp for SCO3

6. Generate LiveWire App out of Informix

7. ncftp 2.0.1 wierd error

8. Repartitioning

9. ncftp with port specification

10. Question about ncftp vs ftp