virus protection

Post by <m.. » Wed, 01 Feb 1995 23:59:03

I believe I posted the following question before.  However, I am quite
new to the net and am not sure if my question ever made it beyond
my computer.  Please ignore this if it is a repeat.

My question is if there is any available anti-virus programs for a
UNIX machine; specifically an HP-9000 Model 755

Thanks,
mike

1. Virus protection against WINDOWS Viruses, server releated.

Does anyone out there know of a piece of virus protection software against
Windows based viruses?
The reason I ask is that I have a lot of Windows clients plugged into my
Samba servers sharing files like Word documents and emails and would like to
perform scans at night.

Any info would be greatfully recieved.

Thankyou in advance,

James.

2. intercepting console messages

3. virus protection for FreeBSD?

4. Author of acpi_wakeup.S

5. protector - 1.00.2 -- GPLed e-mail virus protection

6. AMD PCI Ethernet Problem

7. lilo doesn't work - is Norton virus protection the prob?

8. Use anyone a Color Stylewriter 1500?

9. unix virus protection for Dos

10. Virus Protection?

11. Virus protection for network (SuSE 9.3 server, Win2K workstations)

12. can do virus protection @ firewall/gateway?

13. Virus Protection?