how to set up mail forwarding

Post by Fred X » Sat, 19 Jun 1993 23:11:54

Hi everybody,

        I have a question on selective e-mail forwarding. When I subscribe a mailing list. There is always a mail set up on the mail server

such that when I send a mail with a subject beginning with XXXX word, then my address will be automatically registered into the mailing list. I wonder how to set up like that. Say, I want to broadcast all the messages sent to me with subject heading "UNIX stuff" to a mailing list of several other people, and all the messages subjected as "Secrete Stuff" no being broadcasted.

        Thanks a lot and will summary.

ZQX