WANTED: unix source code for command 'date'

WANTED: unix source code for command 'date'

Post by Sang K » Fri, 25 Mar 1994 09:44:40

Can someone email me 'date' source code? I don't have ftp access. So I
really appreciate
if someone mail the code directly. Million thanks in advance.
-sk

1. Wanted: source code for 'resize' command

Our Solaris system doesn't have a resize command, so I was
wondering if anyone has source code that I could compile.

FTWDKWITA (for those who don't know what I'm talking about),
'resize' sends a set of commands to your terminal to find out
how big the screen is.  Unfortuntately, most of the "resize"'s
can't handle my 132x60 terminal.
--

------------------------------------------------------------------ Timur Tabi

2. saving matched strings

3. source code of 'file' wanted

4. getty (?) loses control of modem lines

5. Wanted 'talk' source code for SysV

6. No Wallpaper in KDE2+XF86401

7. Source code for 'du' disk usage wanted...

8. X not working after kernel rebuild

9. Wanted 'talk' source code for SysV

10. Spreadsheet 'sc' source code wanted

11. source code of the 'ps' command needed.

12. source code of the 'ps' command needed

13. source code for 'init' and 'login'?