Dos/Windows Emulator under UNIX ?

1. NEED A UNIX EMULATOR TO RUN IN DOS OR WINDOWS 31/95

Hello,
 I've been assigned the task of administrating our local area network
which is uxis sr5. I know very little about unix. Is there a program
that I can run in windows 95 or dos that emulates unix? Something that
can teach me the basics of maneuvering around the directories and
writing small programs with the vi editor? Thanks in advance  Dean

2. Problems after upgrading to LPPC2000Q4

3. DOS/MS Windows emulators

4. g77 / large array : seg faults

5. DOS - Windows Emulators

6. Appletalk Problemos

7. Dos/Windows Emulator under Solaris

8. Highpoint HPT370 RAID innocent !

9. Looking for x-terminal emulator for os/2 or dos or windows

10. DOS/Windows emulator

11. xterm in Windows vs. DOS emulator in SunOS

12. DOS/Windows 3.1 Emulator?

13. Need to run DOS programs on UNIX machine (without emulators or repartioning)