How to display xpm file in unix

Post by Richa » Sun, 19 Aug 2001 11:50:34

I know xv can display it, but my linux have not install xv, any other
quick method to display xpm file?

1. ? Displaying *.xpm files as destop background

Hi,
        Does anyone know how to tile the desktop background in X windows using *.xpm
files?
        I know how to display *.xbm bitmap files and solid colors using
the xsetroot command, but I don't seem to be able to do this using *.xpm
pixel map files.
        You can write directly back to me if you want at:

Thanks a bunch!
Chris Tantillo

2. Trouble passing TCP packets through Raw Socket

3. Using XPM to display backing image?

4. UPDATE TO LINUX TRICKS PAGE

5. Problems with displaying XPM images

6. Ghostscript & BJ10e

7. Hey Qt Gurus!: How do you display an XPM?

8. the error message

9. Display/Xpm received signal SIGSEGV

10. Unix Plug-ins?

11. Remote unix (RS/6000) servers with dial-ins

12. Unix Libraries Ins/Outs

13. Netscape plug-ins, helper files, Acrobat etc.