How to flush UDP socket buffer?

Post by Mosharr » Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:30:10

Hello,
 I Need help of network programming Gurus .

 I have a UDP server opened & it has received 10 datagrams (say) in
the receive buffer. Now I NEED to dump the datagrams from the receive
buffer WITHOUT reading the datagrams & still keeping the server open.
How can I free the receive buffer? Is there any system call to do
this? Any other solution?

 Any suggestion will be appreciated.

 Mohammad

1. How to flush UDP socket buffer?

Hello,

 I Need help of network programming Gurus .

 I have a UDP server opened & it has received 10 datagrams (say) in
the receive buffer. Now I NEED to dump the datagrams from the receive
buffer WITHOUT reading the datagrams & still keeping the server open.
How can I free the receive buffer? Is there any system call to do
this? Any other solution?

 Any suggestion will be appreciated.

 Mohammad

2. linux install on fd-scsi-hd doesn't work

3. How to flush socket buffer?

4. Unix deviants.

5. Flushing Socket Read/Write Buffers

6. help : need some information 2 G file limit for solaris2.5

7. Q: Socket Buffer Flush

8. Esc-Esc does not work

9. flushing a socket buffer

10. How to flush socket buffer?

11. close on a socket does not flush buffer

12. How to flush socket buffer?

13. doing buffered RPC via clnt_call: how to do a buffer flush?