(no subject)

1. Not Available these Signal nos on Linux

Greetings,

The following macros are there on AIX  but not on Linux.If we have
on Linux pls  suggest me how to use(say path) or tell me alternative?

#define SIGDANGER 33    /* system crash imminent; free up some page
space */
#define SIGSAK    63    /* secure attention key */
#define SIGSOUND  62    /* sound control has completed */
#define SIGKAP    60    /* keep alive poll from native keyboard */
#define SIGGRANT  SIGKAP /* monitor mode granted */
#define SIGRETRACT 61   /* monitor mode should be relinguished */
#define  F_CLOSEM       10/**on AIX /usr/include/fcntl.h****/
#define _D_NAME_MAX 255

Thnaks in Advance
Sudhakar Reddy.N

2. State of linux distros

3. CD-RW: CDFS? Unstable dev nos?

4. Slow when using proxy compared to directly accessing the server

5. NOS shootout

6. Multiple Login Like Linux

7. Seeds for random nos.

8. Netscape crash with Redhat 5.0 -- a fix

9. faster NOS: NetWare or Linux?

10. Software to read NOS/VE backup tapes

11. Help: What is best NOS/platform for Oracle?

12. Unix <-> NOS