How to appen a loss file by use netscape as ftp?

How to appen a loss file by use netscape as ftp?

Post by Pongsak Kanchanasarathoo » Tue, 09 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Hello
        I've a problem that when i use netscape to ftp program size more than
2 meg. It's often loss between loading.
        Because it take a lot of time to start ftp at the begining of file
again . Has anyone can suggestion what to do .

Thank you very much
--
K.pongsak
Dep. of Ophthalmology

Disclaimer: One of the first duties of the physician is to educate the masses
not to take medicine. 8-)

How to appen a loss file by use netscape as ftp?

Post by Christian Ward » Tue, 16 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

>Hello
>        I've a problem that when i use netscape to ftp program size more than
>2 meg. It's often loss between loading.
>        Because it take a lot of time to start ftp at the begining of file
>again . Has anyone can suggestion what to do .

use ncftp.  get -C filename

xn

1. how to remove files on FTP server using Netscape

Hello,

I have some questions, please help me.

I read the document "how to upload to ftp servers".
(attached in last) It's really useful.
I would like to know about how can I do the following things.
  1. FTP login from Netscape browsers
  2. remove specific files on FTP server

Is it possible? I think it will need some cgi
programs or java program or something?
If you have any informations, please let me know.

I'm expecting the answers by E-mail.
Thanks in advance.

Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.browsers.misc

Subject: Here's how to upload to ftp servers (vs downloading)

Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 16:49:45 GMT

A) FTP is a powerful feature of Web browsers, but, did you know you can
   not only download files, but, you can also upload files. (Without the
   use of cgi-bin scripts or any helper applications whatsoever.)

2. help needed w/HP Surestore drive

3. PPP problem using Netscape HTTP, ftp & telnet works !

4. Trashed Boot segment - Help!

5. How to ftp using netscape???

6. RH 6.0 upgrade broke my PCMCIA eth0

7. Anonymous ftp using Netscape on the Mac

8. Two interfaces in the same subnet

9. PPP problem using Netscape HTTP, ftp & telnet works !

10. FTP Problem using Netscape

11. FTP using Netscape

12. Netscape Mem loss

13. Using Netscape 2.0 "File Upload" feature Help!