Anyway to avoid formfeed ?

Post by Reggatt » Sat, 12 Apr 2003 01:30:20

Hello,

Everytime I print a document, a blank formfeed is made at the end of the
print... Is there anyway to avoid it ?  (I tried several drivers for my
printer, but the ff remains...).I didn't see any lp command to disable it...
Any idea ?
Thanks,

1. AVOID* Computers Ur Way * AVOID

Just want you guys to know to avoid these people.
All sales with these clowns are final, if you have problem you have to go
thru the manufacturer, Doesnt matter if you bought it yesterday.

It's www.computersurway.com

NO exhanges, No refunds.  AVOID

btw they also say they take visa but they don't, your forced to go thru
paypal, yet the dont mention that on the site, and since your dealing with
pay pal your customer satisfaction security you usually enjoy by using a CC
is non-existent since you actually charge it to PayPal and not the company
itself.  Buyer Beware.
regards,

2. web2ldap 0.9.0

3. nroff/troff: formfeeds vs linefeeds

4. Infomagic April/96 Developer's Resource CDROM

5. formfeed problem

6. $TZ - GMT/ BST

7. Finding Formfeed character

8. X-Windows Problem with MINI LINUX

9. Append a formfeed character to the end of a text file without adding a new line?

10. EOJ Formfeed to JetDirect Print Server?

11. How to suppress FORMFEED when printing ???????

12. suppressing formfeeds in the AIX RT printer spooler

13. How do I send formfeed to printer via Lp ?!