**** How do I use the command ****

Post by shanka.. » Sat, 10 Jul 1999 04:00:00

How do I use the command

dodisk and

What is the format in which the command returns value after
execution

--
Shankar K E
WIPRO GE MEDICAL SYSTEMS

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

**** How do I use the command ****

Post by Kurt J. Lanz » Sat, 10 Jul 1999 04:00:00

> How do I use the command

> dodisk and

> What is the format in which the command returns value after
> execution

Err........ Start by reading the man page.

1. Translating ARP commands from linux syntax to dos command prompt

Hi all!

Can someone please help me translating following ARP commands to dos,
so I can run then from command prompt in win98.

IPADDRESS=212.186.161.144
MODEMMAC=00:00:ca:11:fa:ee
DEVICE=eth1
FGATEWAY=10.10.10.0

arp -s $FGATEWAY $MODEMMAC -i $DEVICE
arp -s $IPADDRESS $MODEMMAC -i $DEVICE

route add -net $FGATEWAY netmask 255.255.255.0 dev $DEVICE
route add default gw $FGATEWAY dev $DEVICE

route del default gw $FGATEWAY dev $DEVICE
route del -net $FGATEWAY netmask 255.255.255.0 dev $DEVICE

Thanks a lot and greetings......Sam

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. FTP Permissions

3. Using Time Command With Command That Redirects Output.

4. MAX number of NFS Mounts

5. problem with executing commands from within the shell using a command string.

6. CTX 1785GMe Modelines

7. Problems using command where command contains single quote.

8. Microsoft Mouse 2.0 and Xfree1.3

9. From field incorrect when using Mail command from Command Line

11. diff among echo a>f; command<f; echo $a|command; command << $a; EOF

12. DOS-style UNIX command line shell

13. Will DOS Format Command Eat Linux Partition?