periphonics and sun sparc

Post by Eno Tsi » Mon, 16 Jun 1997 04:00:00

We did a vendor evaluation on the periphonics system a few months ago.
It runs on most sparc machines. You have one sparc station for central
admin and development, and creation / modification of call flows with
periphonics software (all in solaris). Then you have this IVR box that
houses a stack of sparc broads + chunk cards in one housing.

Pretty neat machine, if you need IVR only. For heavy voice mail you
should have a second thought.

eno

periphonics and sun sparc

Post by Joerg Hopp » Tue, 24 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Cheers!!

I'm searching for a HP 870Cxi driver to get the beast running under
solaris 2.5!

Does anyone know how und where I might get that???

thanks!!!

Joerg

Joerg Hoppe
Reitgasse 11
35037 Marburg
tel. 06421 164182| Uni 284235
fax. 06421 961960

Das Schoenste am Leben ist, dass es immer weiter geht!!
(Theo gegen den Rest der Welt!)