Any PD source for Queues/Stacks/FIFOs/Generic DB MGMT

Any PD source for Queues/Stacks/FIFOs/Generic DB MGMT

Post by John Phel » Thu, 21 Jan 1993 23:02:59

Does anyone know if a package of standard functions exists on the
net that performs standard everyday FIFO, stack, generic object mgmt,
written in "C" ? I'm trying to avoid re-inventing the wheel (for
about the 300th time) so I thought I'd check here first.

--

1. generic acct mgmt question

Now that I have installed the LAG version of Linux, I cannot seem to
make a user account that I can log into. I have tried several, and I
can su to any one of them and use passwd from the user prompt, but I
cannot start a session from the login prompt. I am guessing there is
something in /etc that I have to modify.

Any help is appreciated

2. cde login does not read .login Solaris 2.5.1

3. Implementing queues with pipes or FIFOs

4. activating automounter

5. mainframe-style data mgmt, tape mgmt

6. Port forwarding with ipmasqadm

7. Message Queues vs FIFOs

8. HACMP and migrating to AIX 4.3?

9. drivers/block/paride/pd.c vs. generic IDE code

10. Recommended source code mgmt system for informix-4gl applications

11. Source Code Mgmt on Unix

12. Looking for source code mgmt tool

13. In C, how to print stack trace like db