Looking for Unix Reference Card

Post by Mark McManu » Wed, 30 Aug 1995 04:00:00

--
Try this:

http://sunos-wks.acs.ohio-state.edu/sysadm_course/sysadm.html
    _____             ______
   / ____\           / ____ \   Mark McManus    __
  / /_______  ____  / /   / /__  _____   ______/ /_
 / //_  / _ \/ __ \/ /__ / // / / / _ \ / __/_  __/
/ /__/ /  __/ /_/ / /_\ \ // /_/ /  __/_\ \  / /
\_____/\___/\____/\____\ \/_____/\___/\___/ /_/
                        \_\
 Voice 01 713 513 2235        Fax 01 713 513 2019
 Systems Engineer and Patch Administration
 Customer Support (Operating Systems)

1. Looking for reference to research on UNIX usage and expertise - Bloatware

I'm having no luck finding a research paper that reported on the usage of
various features UNIX and how there were few common features used by UNIX
experts.  There may have been more than one paper.  I'm guessing published
in the 80's.  The only published research I know of that supports the
arguments for bloatware.

I'd appreciate the references or suggestions on how to track them down.  I'm
also interested in any other studies on software usage that could support or
refute the rationalizations for bloatware (Studies as opposed to articles
containing unsupported arguments or numbers.)

Thanks,

- Ron Zeno
  http://ronz.blogspot.com

2. Need Help For NeoMagic 128 (non-supported)

3. UNIX/Shell/Tools reference card available?

4. How can I do Direct Access to Audio CD under Linux

5. Reference card(s) for UNIX available?

6. NAS ? Sound lagging ?

7. >Reference card(s) for UNIX available?

8. Xenix

9. UNIX quick reference cards

10. Looking for a suggetion of the complete reference of glibc

11. Looking for good NFS reference

12. looking for XView Reference Manual

13. Looking for malloc sources, references & test-suites.