by Rene Aungi » Thu, 22 Sep 1994 03:15:20
I have been trying to get my hands on a manual to write scripts but have faile dhere on the site.
Can anybody point me to a source on the internet for this.
1. SCRIPTS: Here are the User Logging time scripts...
2. tty interfacing
3. Linux Setup Guide and System administration guide.
4. unable to qualify my own domain name !!!
5. SCRIPTS: Here are the User Logging time scripts...
6. Newbie questions
7. Expert Guide: A Text Mode Norton Guide Reader For Linux
8. Tru64 v5.1 install bootstrap failure... HELP
9. need UNIX or DOS style guides for C - ideally a portable guide
10. Expert Guide - Norton Guide Reader For Linux
11. su to USER in a script but finish the script
12. Are there any on-line guides on writing shell scripts ?
13. KDE1 -> KDE2 porting guide or filter scripts?