HELP: C Programmer needs to learn C++

Post by BlueDem » Mon, 12 Jun 1995 04:00:00

C++ for dummies is a good book, it is not too advanced but it is good if
you are just beginning.."Learn C++ in 21 days" is also good, it is a
little more advanced than C++ for dummies..

BlueDemon
-=PAiN=-

1. HELP: C Programmer needs to learn C++

Hello.. I have been programming C for a few years now, but now have
some work that will require me to use C++.  Can someone recommend
a good C++ book, tutorial, etc., that can help me get up to speed
in a reasonable amount of time?

E-mail me if possible...

                        Thanks in advance... Vlad

2. What is cron doing on a UDP port?

3. Help: I need to learn LINUX, C++, ORACLE, even SAS

4. Newbie PCer with Matrox G200 seeks advice

5. >>PW:C/C++ UNIX ANALYST/PROGRAMMER: Unix, Sun, Solaris 2.x, C/C++

6. icq server in linux??

7. US Company needs Java, C++ and Smalltalk Programmers & Developers

8. UDMA ICRC error

9. Sun C++ RPC Programmer needed in chicago

10. Need C or C++ programmer to implement protocols

11. UNIX C, C++ Programmer Needed

12. US-NJ-Unix/C++ programmer needed

13. Linux C++ programmers needed