Help printing graphics and text.

Post by Luke J. Buckli » Thu, 01 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I am looking for some sort of utility that will allow me to merge a
grahpic file with an ascii file and print it.  I know there is something
for DOS that does this but I'm looking for a Unix equivilent.

If anyone has heard of anything that may be close to this, please e-mail
me with the info.

The idea is that an ASCII document would contain a special sequence:
"+CENTER|OVERLAY:signature.pcx" and that text would be replaced with the
designated image.

Thanks!

Luke J. Bucklin
Management Computer Solutions, Inc.