Manual/Tutorial for a text editor (Pico)

Manual/Tutorial for a text editor (Pico)

Post by Eli Bendersk » Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:38:18

    Hi all,

Could anyone please point me to a website
where I could find some simple manual/tutorial
for the Pico editor.

--
Eli Bendersky

"Past is a fiction designed to account
for the discrepancy between my immediate
physical sensations and my state of mind"
-- Ford Prefect

Post by David Rubi » Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:22:51

>     Hi all,

> Could anyone please point me to a website
> where I could find some simple manual/tutorial
> for the Pico editor.

Eli,

Pico comes with it's own help file. Type ^G after running pico.

        david

--
FORTRAN was the language of choice
for the same reason that three-legged races are popular.

Manual/Tutorial for a text editor (Pico)

Post by Eli Bendersk » Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:19:51

Quote:> Eli,

> Pico comes with it's own help file. Type ^G after running pico.

>         david

Yeah, I figured it after posting this message :-D

Thanks

--
Eli Bendersky

"Past is a fiction designed to account
for the discrepancy between my immediate
physical sensations and my state of mind"
-- Ford Prefect

1. Manual/Tutorial for Pico

    Hi all,

Could anyone please point me to a website
where I could find some simple manual/tutorial
for the Pico editor on AIX.

--
Eli Bendersky

"Past is a fiction designed to account
for the discrepancy between my immediate
physical sensations and my state of mind"
-- Ford Prefect

2. g77 - Not behaving properly NOW REAL PROBLEMS

3. PICO text editor

4. Help: Slirp Patch for RealAudio!

5. pico text editor

6. What can I use for a mail server on RH 8?

7. Wanted: Pico or other text editor

8. Login screen disabling display O.S. version

9. PICO Text Editor

10. Text editors on HPUX other than vi and pico

11. PICO text editor

12. Needed: Text based editor (PICO or JOE)

13. FreeBSD cmd line editor / text editor recommends?