Looking for a UDP server. Any hints?

Post by Oliver Stoi » Wed, 12 Apr 1995 04:00:00

I'm trying to interconnect a 386/pSoS box with a 486/Linux one over
Ethernet using UDP. I've got a UDP client for pSoS and I need a UDP
server for UNIX, at least as a programming example.

Can anyone help?

Thanx in advance.

1. Looking for example UDP file transfer code (both client and server) in C

I need to write a simple client-server package for work to do basic UDP file
transfers over the network.
I've been reading the Berkeley API, and I've got a pretty good idea of how to
get started, but I'd like to see some sample code to make sure I'm on the
right track. Anyone have any idea where I can get my hands on some simple
example code?

Thanks
Jonah Dijkstra
Portland, Oregon

2. Know of a good News Reader for Xwindows?

3. chargen-udp, echo-udp server fails

4. imap server

5. What's the device.hints file that v5.0 is looking for?

6. Linux path

7. Starter looking for hints, tips, pointers, etc.

8. Ethernet Card

9. Looking for hints on porting from IBM AIX to Sun Solaris 2.X

10. Portable Name Resolution (was Need performance hints for large servers)

11. Indexes accessible on Apache server, but not .html files -- Any hints?!

12. Can BIND 9 utilize a HINTS file to create fake ROOT DNS server

13. Any hint for running CAP (appletalk file server) ?